Wednesday, October 20, 2010

settling in

Sorry no pictures yet. I can't find my durn camera. It's here somewhere. We have furniture, carpet and curtains now. Wesley is in his recliner and I'm in the recliner loveseat with Lizzie. We're watching a movie on TV. Life is good. The kids are still driving me nuts, but each day it gets a little better. I look forward to the time they become a regular class. I have to take in account that they are not disciplined in the same manner as we're used to, plus they don't understand all of what I say, so they get bored. I know when we're in a meeting and everyone is speaking Arabic, my mind wanders and I start chatting with my friends too.

Maybe another trip to Dubai this weekend. What I'd like to do is relax and read, but we still have a few things to get and my friend Tandy's husband is coming in. He may want to look around and sight see a bit.

Wesley is finally going to play golf tomorrow for the first time. I know he's missed it.

We drove to the Sweets Palace this afternoon and got my miniature baklava's. they're not exactly the same as baklava, but they're really good.

I promise, next time pictures. If there's any thing you want to see from around here, just let me know and I'll try to get a picture.

Health and happiness to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well, so far as settling in goes. Nice to hear! You do find time to relax and read, though.

    Find that durn camera! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant to say, "You do NEED to find time to relax and read."

    ReplyDelete