Saturday, November 13, 2010

A week off

So far we haven't done anything too excited. I cleaned house and played with Tandy's new puppy. I got to give him his first bath. We bought some plants for the balcony and one for the inside. About the only thing we are missing is a couple of rugs for the bedroom and office.

Wesley continues to make wonderful meals as always. I know he can't wait until after December when he will join the golf club.

We bought a KIA Optima. It's a really nice looking car. I forgot to take a picture so I'll put one on later.

I need to go ahead and do the school work that is piled up so I can forget about it.

we are going to try and do a half day desert safari soon. You ride camels, have a bbq in the desert and they do entertainment, like belly dancing.  We haven't got a dog sitter yet so travel will be restricted for now.

I am feeling much better. Medicine, sleep and lack of stress really helps.

Noonie and his chewy 
Tiny Noonie

Scardy dog Chipper

Poor underfed sweetie

mommy love

1 comment:

  1. Oh, cool! I didn't know you got your car! Do you like it?

    I want to come over and play with the cutie-pie puppy and dogs, too! :(

    ReplyDelete