Thursday, January 6, 2011

Emirates Palace Hotel

We went to Abu Dhabi to pick up a friend from the airport so we decided to check out the Emirates Palace Hotel first. We were hoping to see the richest Christmas tree in the world, but of course they had taken it down the day before. Rats
Anyway, here it is. We went at night so maybe someday I'll have day pictures. Other than that, things here have been slow. Back to work for me and since it's January, Wesley joined the golf club and he's definitely getting his money's worth. No worries, he's home in time to pick me up and cook dinner. :)


I liked the bathroom the best. Cloth towels

We didn't check the price of coffee but I bet it was a lot.

The vest is his only bow to the cooler weather.

The cheapest piece of gold was 300 dh, about $250.


Now remember, I'm wearing lighter colors on top, that's why I look heavy, really, seriously, it's not the pastry from the Sweets Palace.


Very gorgeous lit up at night.



We were going to do a little shopping here but we ran out of time. yeah, right

1 comment: